Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A thought about work

We are all given many choices in life and it is important that we choose wisely. The main thing that limits us is our own minds. Every day we allow people to encourage us and put us down. By the end of the day, the only person that can allow you to find solace is yourself.

A wise friend once told me to do everything as if it's your last because you never know when you would lose that opportunity. It has been hard to keep up with everything. Between life and work, I feel like my life and my mind had been devoured by work. Deadlines and responsibilities.

Today I realized that it doesn't have to be that way. I have a choice and I can choose to take everything thrown my way like a grain of salt. Instead, I have been taking it like avalanches this whole time. Allowing it to bring me down and devour bits and pieces of me.

Work is work. Life is life. It's as simple as that. We need to find things in between that defines us and helps us remember who we are and be thankful for all the things we have at this current moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment