Thursday, April 28, 2011

Drive right through...

Teaching is such an exhausting job. I really don't know how much longer I can put up with it. After work, people normally like to go home and relax. But for teachers, you are stress throughout the day and then sent home with a stack of papers to grade. Somehow the work just never ends. On top of the grading, there is also the planning and the prepping. Then as if that wasn't enough, you still have to analyze the data that you have so then you can better plan and teach. I wonder if there is a easier way.

I keep reminding myself to keep it simple yet meaningful but I am having trouble doing that. My attempt to simplicity has lead to more stress. I have also encountered issues with my processes and don't ever feel like I am doing a good enough job. It really sucks because it never feels like you are doing enough but you're also tired and exhausted all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment