Saturday, April 2, 2011

Thank You

Thank you god for blessing me with such great people around me. When I am about the fall apart they all come together. Somehow beyond all the chaos in my life there is that subtle sweetness. Sometimes it's important and take a step back to see the things that are important in our lives.

It is truly interesting how the world works in such balance. When one thing collapses another will pick up. We all serve some shape, purpose, and form. However, when there is too much greed and lack of love, the balance will be compromised. But beyond all the imperfections of the world, over time, balance will return. People eventually overcome their flaws and see what is going on.

The world is like a giant wave, one followed by the other.

In my heart and soul, I will attempt my best to follow the flow and maintain my balance. It is very difficult sometimes and oftentimes we will be knocked off balance. I hope that you will help guide me along the way. Please send me some guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment