Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Eve 2010

It's been a very interesting year depending on how you choose to look at it. I got to ride on mules, surf down sand dunes, do a burlesque act in front of my students, and meet some new people. However, like every year, this year must come to a close. As much as it's been a fun year, it's also been stressful and at times depressing. Reflecting on my life, I am still confused and unable to make decision on my future. Everything seems to move very slow.

I am not sure what I would change about this year. It's been a good one. I say it's one full of reunions. I got to live with my sister for a while. My friend from Singapore came to visit. I got to spend a month with an old friend from high school. And I got to see all my family members at least once.

On the other hand, I lost all my pictures because I kicked over my hard drive. I lost another student to guns. I got sick twice this year and ended up having to spit blood out of my mouth. Got into a minor car accident. Missed the Nutcraker and had to purchase the tickets twice.

For some reason, this year feels different. It feels more like a new beginning than any other year. I look forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment