Monday, January 24, 2011

Choking on my own breath....

Although today is only monday, I feel as if the week is already over. There seems to be so much to do but the minutes just keep passing by while I sit here helpless trying to sweep everything together. I'm thinking of everything from retirement, career, filing taxes, housing appointments, meetings for work, appointments with co-workers and a student teacher. Somehow the work just never really end. But things don't get easier because I am always freaking out about things. Time to me exists in this giant ball and somehow rolls along day after day.
A piece of me is feeling really restless and is seeking some sort of change. At the same time, that piece of me is open up to all sorts of possibilities that I had limited myself from in the past. My goal this year is to live freely and learn to love and live with myself without having to rely on the presence of other people. At the same time, I want to build friendships and form new relationships. Ones that I never had the time to when I was dating. Somehow I am feeling as if I am just learning how to walk again. So far this week of january has been one that I can barely describe. I'm not quite sure how it's going to end up or where it's going to go. But I really have no choice but to continue on this journey of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment